Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Virtual WINGS

First of all thanks a lot to the administrator for making me part of this blog community. I know he is going to pull my legs for being so formal.
As a first note I don't know keeping what in mind this name has been chosen for me its like someone who wants to fly, reach the unlimit of sky but has no wings. So he choses the deermination, willpower and the love and guidance of his friends as his virtual wings. So hope this community acts as another source( among many others) for being in touch with eachother. Hope all of my friends achive great height and success and make ours WINGS stronger. Thankyou all and my best wishes and love always with you.
NOTE: As per my behaviour I start everything with great energy but it dulls with time as I find it boring. But I will try to be regular on this blog.

2 comments:

Nishant Neeraj said...

Kewl, I kind of expecting this explanation but seriously, nicely interpreted!

GP said...

Ae bhai ye tum kaun ho???aniruddha?